Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Labels

Labels

Download

Labels

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Indonesian Architects Vs Foreign Architects

Architect Indonesia

Indonesian architect, as well as other professions in Indonesia, in general still felt 'under class' negara2 the same profession in another. Sense of 'inferior' and the public perception that 'Indonesian products' below average was still dominant.

Yet if we are more careful, sometimes, the comparison is inappropriate. Often we compare our architects with architects 'world class'. For example, from America's top architects.

What we do not realize is, Indonesia's top architects, it also represents 'architect of America's top', which means, in the eyes of architects 'general' in America, they were the best. Meanwhile, many architects in the United States or other developed countries, sebernarnya, can we consider 'normal', or no better than a local architect (Indonesia).

Like for example, the TV show 'Sex and the City' and other similar TV shows, which may in general, we consider the lifestyle part of the citizens in America in general. Single adult woman filled with 'activities' in sexual relationships with men wherever they like. Was very liberal and free from the confines of 'moral'.

Back again we have seen, that this TV series, is' mimpi'nya Americans, too, in a sense, not describe realistic 'value' of everyday Americans in general.

Is there wanita2 like this? must exist. Here too there. But would it describe a single woman in American lifestyle in general, the answer most likely is not. I even dare to guess a lot of women in America that is far more conservative than women in Indonesia.

Broadly speaking, humans are the same everywhere.

Then do with what architects in Indonesia?

Almost the same fate, in which Indonesian architect, became the victim of the image that has been created, the class of goats. When I was born as a dog, but my parents menggangap my goats and feed them like a goat, my friends told me it was goat, guess what? Although I stood in front of the mirror, I was going to say, my goats.

I, and other Indonesian architect, forgot to bark.

If your are looking for Indonesian architect for your home projects, the most important thing that actually gives a motivation to the architect of this, in order to dare to work far beyond what he was doing. Provide challenge and support him.

Maybe you feel silly for doing this. But trust me, even if you see that the architect was already quite good results, he still challenged to get better. Wake the architect of the warning that he could bark.

I myself often lose the motivation to work. And a good client, it is the clients who make me 'barking' harder. Reminds me, I was not, the goat.

When the architect was given the motivation, he will give good results, and means, for clients, it is a tremendous advantage, where the architect of Indonesia can provide the best possible results for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text